Assistant Superintendent of Educational Services - Dr. Jezelle Fullwood
- Administrative Secretary: Courtney Lindemann
- Director - Curriculum and Instruction: Melanie Morales-Van Hecke
- Secretary: Nathan Arentoft
- Program Coordinator: TBD
- District Translator: Gustavo Medina
- Teacher - Special Assignment (Coach): Maureen Server
- Teacher - Special Assignment (Coach): Marie LaCross
- IMC Technician: Debbie Gage
The Educational Services Department provides curriculum support and professional development services to approximately 280 teachers employed by the district. The key to an effective instructional program is the teacher in the classroom. Armed with this knowledge the Instructional Services Department has created curriculum committees to designate, plan and deliver curriculum support and in-service training for our faculty, certificated and classified.
The Sulphur Springs Union School District is committed to maintaining and developing its highly skilled and effective teaching force. The close working relationship enjoyed by the district with many local teaching colleges provides the district with an active pool of highly qualified candidates to fill the ever-increasing demand within the teaching field.
Educational Services can be reached at:
Phone: (661) 252-5131
Fax: (661) 252-6847