The "Golden" Oak Rules
GOLDEN RULES of CONDUCT
Our rules of conduct are comprised of the following elements,
and the questions guide choices and decisions:
• SAFETY: Are my words & actions safe for myself and others?
• RESPECT: Do my words & actions show respect for myself or others?
• HONESTY: Do my words and actions represent the truth?
• RESPONSIBILITY: Do my words & actions meet with the expectations to take care of myself and be a dependable member of the community?
• COURTESY: Do my actions help make this a nice place where people feel welcome, accepted, and where they can do their work?