Business Services Office
Assistant Superintendent of Business Services - Gretchen Bergstrom
- Administrative Secretary: Mandy Litteken
- Fiscal Services Manager: Cristina Fiock
- Accounting/Budget Technician: Johanne Demsher
- Accounting Specialist: Lisa Matulich
- Payroll/Benefits Specialist: Cynthia Catalan
- Payroll/Benefits Specialist: Cecilia Villaruz
The Business Services Office manages all financial and operational aspects of the district. Operating with a multi-million dollar budget, the office oversees, payroll, purchasing, accounts payable, contract obligations, maintenance, student transportation, and employee benefits.
Business Services can be reached at:
Annual Developer Fee Report
The Annual Developer Fee Report for Fiscal Year 2017-18 is available for review at the Sulphur Springs Union School District. The Board of Trustees will review, consider and adopt the report at its regularly scheduled meeting on January 23, 2019.Thank you!